Tamilnadu 10th SSLC Quarterly Exam 2012 Timetable, Syllabus, Blue Print and Portions:
The Tamilnadu Directorate of Government Examinations had published the 10th Class SSLC Quarterly Examinations 2012 which is to be conducted in the month of September 2012.
The Xth Class students can view and download the examination time table for the Quarterly Examinations 2012 that is listed below.
12th September 2012 – Wednesday – Tamil Paper I
13th September 2012 – Thursday – Tamil Paper II
14th September 2012 – Friday – English – I
15th September 2012 – Saturday – English – II
17th September 2012 – Monday – Maths
18th September 2012 – Tuesday – Science
20th September 2012 – Thursday- Social Science
Tamilnadu 10th Exam Timetable Quarterly:
10th Class Exam 2012 Model Question Papers Tamilnadu | 10th Class
10th Class Exam 2012 Model Question Papers Tamilnadu: The Tamilnadu Directorate of Government Examinations had recently made available online of the 10th class Model …
10th Re Exam Result 2012 | SSLC Class Xth Attempt Result 2012 …
10th Re Exam Result 2012 | SSLC Class Xth Attempt Result 2012 Tamilnadu
We have a good latests for all those students who are eagerly waited for see their Tamilnadu Board 10th Class Exam Results 2012. We give tamilnadu results 2012 , india results 2012 all universities results and also give 10th result and12th result and also trb model questions.
mp sanskrit board 10th class result,mp sanskrit board 10th result 2012
CBSE class 12 sample question paper model for the year 2012 can be had download freely.The 12 th class cbse xii model question paper for 2012 examination are set on the syllabus of standard twelve to get your cbse 2012 exam preparation.
2012 12th class cbse model question paper will guide the students to score above average for the exam 2012-2013. The questions are objective type i.e., multiple choice question answers. The files are available in pdf format so you can download easily.
The text format of 12th sample paper of Central board of examinationx 12th class are uploaded for both delhi students and foreign students and for the subjects like arts, science & commerce streams.
There are even mock test paper for 12th cbse xii board exam which can get it from the official icse cbse website
CBSE Marks VERIFICATION Rules
- A student who has taken an examination held by the Board might demand the concerned Regional Officer of the Board for checking of marks in any specific subject. The mark verification will be restricted to correcting whether all the answer’s have been evaluated and that there has been no errors in the summing of marks for every question in specific subject and that the marks have been moved perfectly on the title page of the answer book and then to the award list and whether the supplementary answer book(s) fixed with the answer book indicated by the applicant are in touch. No revaluation of the answer book or supplementary answer books shall be made.
- Those application should be made by the candidate before 21 days from the date of the release of results.
- All respective applications should be accompanied by payment of fee according to the Board i.e. Rs. 100/- a subject.
- No candidate shall demand, or be entitle to, revaluation of his / her answers sheet or disclosure or inspection of the answer book(s) or other related documents
- An incumbant shall not be eligible to refund of fee unless as a result of the verification his/her marks are altered.
- Under any circumstances the verification of Marks shall be made in the presence of the candidate or any one else on his /her behalf, not at any cost the answer books be given to him/her or his/her authorities.
- The marks sheet, on verification will be amended upward or downward, according to the actual marks taken by the candidate in his/her answer sheet.
- The interaction regarding the marks revision, if any, shall be forward to the candidate within a requisite period of time.
time required for urgent verification of cbse marks,